By nature, commercial real estate is a complicated, capital intensive and relationship oriented business. From finding and researching a commercial real estate asset, to negotiating its price and raising capital, to operating in accordance with a business plan, to selling the asset and distributing the revenue, each step is critical to the success of the overall picture and each participant is owed a specific fee. That’s why we always attend Workshops and Industry Conferences so that we can meet and learn from the best and brightest. (ie) The Opal Group’s 2018 Real Estate Investment Summit end of March.
This year it is centered on the “fourth asset class,” commercial real estate—today a capital market instrument as much as the stock or bond market. Our program agenda will explore both the role of both public and private real estate, both equity and debt. Like the asset class itself, the people attending and participating in the Real Estate Investment Forum are vibrant and outward looking. For more info please visit http://opalgroup.net/conference/real-estate-investment-summit-2018/ and join us if you’re in town.
Presented as a series of panel discussions, the 2018 Real Estate Investment Summit will feature senior level fund and manager research as well as asset allocation personnel who will debate and explore the market for investing in commercial real estate. NOTE: Panel discussion will follow a “talk show” format led by a moderator. Panelist use of Microsoft PowerPoint is prohibited. Content will focus on:
- Private equity real estate performance—including core, core-plus, opportunistic and value-added.
- Deal flow by commercial property type, i.e., industrial, multifamily, office space, retail.
- Sourcing debt, leaseback and private equity capital for commercial real estate investment and development.
- The rise of private real estate debt.
- Joint venture debt and equity financing.
- REIT sector outlook and analysis.
- Fundraising and deal structuring.
- The impact of ‘Trumponomics’ on commercial real estate investment
Stay tuned to the Miller-n-Myers Blog for the latest industry buzz on South Florida’s demolition, real estate, and construction work. Give us a call anytime for a FREE Demo Estimate 954-865-4891 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.